Antiguo Casino is distinguished by its Spanish and French design. This marvelous place can host a variety of events such as wedding celebrations, galas, corporate functions and others. Its beautiful gardens, balconies, moldings, white marble floors, majestic central staircase and its beautiful twelve foot chandelier makes up the elegance of this building. These attributes make the Antiguo Casino one of Old San Juan's most prestigious architectonic relics of the 20th century.
How can I book my event at the Antiguo Casino of Puerto Rico?
- Click the reservation request button below and fill out the form, then send your request to email@example.com or fax to 787-300-6736.
- A sales manager will be calling you to book an appointment.
What are the cost involved to book an event at the Antiguo Casino?
- Food and beverage are exclusive at the Antiguo Casino prepared by the well known Chef Pablo Budet. The cost is based on the minimum food and beverage consumption starting at $15,000.00.
What does the minimum of $15,000.00 include?
- It includes round tables, white tablecloths and chairs, 2 security guards, 100 Amps, set-up and cleaning, and the personalized menu.
Which documentations are required to book an event?
- Insurance endorsement for one million.
- Form 2916 – (If applicable)
- Merchant Registration – (If applicable)
- Promoter license - (If applicable)
- Original signed contract
- Total pre-payment paid in advance of the event
Does the Antiguo Casino have parking?
- The Antigo Casino does not have its own parking. However arrangements can be made with Valet Parking or through the various parking lots surrounding the facility.
What could be additional costs at the Antiguo Casino?
- Ambulance: $100.00 per hour, 4 hrs. minimum.
- EMT: $25.00 per hour, 4hrs. minimum
- Additional Cleaning
- Electricity (additional amperage)
Is it possible to visit the Antiguo Casino?
- Visits to Antiguo Casino will be coordinated by previous appointment, 787-641-7722.
Where is the Antiguo Casino located?
- The Antiguo Casino is located in Old San Juan, in front of Plaza Colón and Teatro Tapia.
- Physical Address: Ponce De León Ave. and Norzagaray, San Juan PR 00901